FACES 2018 promises to be one of Baltimore’s premier events. M&T Bank Stadium, home of the Ravens, is the location! Since 2006, FACES has been recognized as a spectacular event showcasing a gallery of unique artwork created by children and youth at the Home.
This year’s theme, My Story – stories from youth, staff, leadership, volunteers and alumni about the positive impact of The Children’s Home. Festivities include a live and silent art auction, music, fabulous food, dancing, and interactive art tables.
Proceeds: Proceeds from FACES 2018 support programs and services for at-risk children, youth and families.
Coming Soon: Information on Sponsorships and Ticket Prices
2018 Theme: My Story
Residents at The Children’s Home, 13-21 years of age, will share their hopes and dreams for the future through many mediums of art with an emphasis on original artwork.
What to expect from the FACES 2018 Event
- TGIF! Experience a chic and relaxing evening of gourmet food, wine, music, and dancing
- Enjoy a spectacular view of the Inner Harbor
- Enjoy a collection of youth-inspired artwork available in live and silent auction
- Special recognition of FACES sponsors on 26 high definition TV screens and displays
- Participate in the Interactive Art Station and Photo Booth for guests to express their own artistic style
- Learn more about The Children’s Home impact on those we serve and the community at large
- Chances to win door prizes, raffles, and more!
Photos from FACES 2017 =